Facebook | Follow this blog

Today is the last day of our school holidays, tomorrow we're gonna be back to school! Just wondering how am I going to get out of bed tomorrow cause I already got used to sleep at 4am everyday. Dead meat x.x! By the way, I got some nice/stupid videos to share. Watch 'em if you never watch 'em before. Chiaows Peep!

Video 1 :


Video 2 :


Video 3 :





Sunday, June 12, 2011 // 5:45 PM

Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)

Photobucket

Welcome

Welcome everyone ! This is my blog , so I have the right to say whatever I want . No spamming allowed here .
Sincerely , Francesca ♥

Webmissy

Francesca is my name :)
I'm 18 this year .
I'm SINGLE .
That's all you need to know :)

If you insist to know more,
»I'm unusual, not so typical ♥

Tagboard




Darlinks

Brenda ♥
Gabriella ♥
Jesfenie ♥
Pailin ♥
Ronnica ♥
Ying ♥




Credits

Layout redone by Francesca
Resources: x x x x x x


ⓒ All content copyrighted to Francesca. unless started otherwise. // BACK TO THE TOP?