Facebook | Follow this blog

As you can see, I re-edited my blog template. I was bored. Well, I'm always bored FML. I prefer current template than the previous one. Cause most of the colors are in pink! That's all. Nothing much to say on this post.



Glee's version of "Friday". Obviously nicer than Rebecca Black's version




Friday, June 10, 2011 // 8:28 PM

Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)

Photobucket

Welcome

Welcome everyone ! This is my blog , so I have the right to say whatever I want . No spamming allowed here .
Sincerely , Francesca ♥

Webmissy

Francesca is my name :)
I'm 18 this year .
I'm SINGLE .
That's all you need to know :)

If you insist to know more,
»I'm unusual, not so typical ♥

Tagboard




Darlinks

Brenda ♥
Gabriella ♥
Jesfenie ♥
Pailin ♥
Ronnica ♥
Ying ♥




Credits

Layout redone by Francesca
Resources: x x x x x x


ⓒ All content copyrighted to Francesca. unless started otherwise. // BACK TO THE TOP?